The first recipe of the month for 2017 is the ever popular Indian butter chicken (also known as chicken makhani), a deliciously rich and flavoursome traditional dish. Whether you like mild curries or aren’t afraid of a bit of spice, butter chicken can be adapted to the tastes of you and your family – while keeping that excellent flavour. Served with basmati rice, perhaps a little bit of yoghurt, and some hot naan or paratha to scoop it all up with.
Royal Indian Resturant
- Indian Takeaway Food: Top 5 Menu Dishes Worth Trying April 20, 2015
- Secrets to Making a Great Authentic Indian Curry April 18, 2015
- Recipe of the month: Indian Butter Chicken Curry April 17, 2015
- 4 Most Delicious Indian Sweets That Will Tickle Your Taste Buds April 16, 2015
- A Guide to Common Spices Used in Indian Cooking April 9, 2015