Indian is a great cuisine to be able to tackle at home; it’s varied, flavoursome, and extremely nourishing. There are hundreds of different styles of curries and side dishes, many options for those with differing dietary requirements, and more flavours than you could ever imagine! Curries can be simple or complicated, they can be made quickly for a family dinner or slow-cooked throughout the day for a feast. There are a few key steps to remember when it comes to making a curry, but the best part is that you have the freedom to play around with flavours and ingredients to cater to personal preferences. Curries can be hot, mild, made with lots of sauce or quite dry.
Royal Indian Resturant
- Our Mother’s Day Special May 10, 2019
- Indian Takeaway Food: Top 5 Menu Dishes Worth Trying April 20, 2015
- Secrets to Making a Great Authentic Indian Curry April 18, 2015
- Recipe of the month: Indian Butter Chicken Curry April 17, 2015
- 4 Most Delicious Indian Sweets That Will Tickle Your Taste Buds April 16, 2015