When thinking of Indian food, a curry or tandoori usually springs to mind; something full of flavour with at least a little bit of spice. But, traditional Indian cuisine is actually made up of many sweets and desserts to follow the meal as well. Indian desserts are often very sweet, and differ slightly depending on which part of the country the recipe or dish comes from. They are offered as desserts following meals, created for big events like weddings, and even offered up in temples in certain parts of India.
Royal Indian Resturant
- Our Mother’s Day Special May 10, 2019
- Indian Takeaway Food: Top 5 Menu Dishes Worth Trying April 20, 2015
- Secrets to Making a Great Authentic Indian Curry April 18, 2015
- Recipe of the month: Indian Butter Chicken Curry April 17, 2015
- 4 Most Delicious Indian Sweets That Will Tickle Your Taste Buds April 16, 2015